- Bible Studies
A Great Addition
Being a parent is a demanding and sometimes overwhelming job. The CHOICES StepUP Parenting Resources Program (SUPR) gives you the opportunity to learn positive parenting techniques and life skills and to earn material assistance to help along your journey. In addition to parenting, SUPR offers a spiritual component.
Clients in SUPR are encouraged to consider spiritual issues. These subjects are discussed in group classes, mentoring sessions, and in the ManUp program. Classes are open to clients from any faith background.
The Spiritual Component
In life we all have questions that seem beyond our comprehension.
We want to know:
- Why am I here?
- Is there really a God?
- If God exists, does He know or care about me?
- How can God help me be a better parent?
If you’ve had these questions, you are not alone. Our mentors are open to discussing these questions and any others you may have about religion, God, the Bible, and eternity.
Mentoring is offered to our clients in individual and group settings.
Examples of subjects covered include:
- Where is God when I’m…..
- Effective Parenting in a Defective World
- 5 Lies that Ruin Relationships
- Culture Shock
- Rebuilding Your Broken World
- Overcoming Emotions that Destroy
- Sex, Love, and Lasting Relationships