You’re pregnant! There are many things to consider when evaluating your pregnancy options. With all the stress and uncertainty, you might be considering abortion. In addition to the physical and spiritual demands an abortion places on you, there is also a monetary cost associated as well. it is important to know the financial burden associated with that decision.
According to the Guttmacher Institute, the average cost for a first trimester abortion in the US is $650 – $750. Second trimester abortions run an average of $1,200. Late term abortions can be even more expensive, at $3,000 or more. Price also varies by provider; clinics, private practice abortionists and or hospitals.
Typical costs of abortion in Indiana:
- Medication Abortion / Abortion Pill: $350-$650
- Price of abortion pill with insurance: $350-$650
- Price of abortion pill without insurance: Up to $1000
- Price of abortion pill online: Not available legally in the US
- Price of abortion pill at CVS: Not available by prescription
- Suction Aspiration / Vacuum Abortion (6-12 weeks gestation): $600-$1000
- Dilation and Curettage (13-16 weeks gestation) : $850-$1600
- Dilation and Evacuation (17-21 weeks gestation): $1500-$2100
Find out more about your pregnancy and your options.
To find out how far along you are, schedule a free abortion consultation with Choices Life. Our staff of licensed medical professionals can assist you with trusted and confidential information on pregnancy, adoption and abortion. We can discuss your options with absolutely no pressure and all services are free.
Choices Life Resources does not offer or refer for abortion. We provide medically accurate information about abortion procedures. We can provide you with a free limited ultrasound to determine a viable pregnancy and to see how far along in pregnancy you are. This information helps determine the type of abortion procedure available to you.